This is a sponsored post which contains affiliate links.
If you click on a link and make a purchase,
I may receive a small commission.
All opinions are my own.
shampoo and conditioners, styling products and accessories. What I like about their products is that they have found a way to eliminate the harsh chemicals and added nourishing ingredients that strengthen and repair your hair.
The Style and Tame set includes 2 products. STYLE is a lightweight styling cream that provides frizz-fighting hold, while conditioning and protecting hair. TAME is a lightweight smoothing emulsion that makes hair more manageable and adds shine before and after styling.
- Lightweight, frizz-free hold with STYLE
- Smooth and shine with TAME
- Nourishes hair with natural hydrating oils
- Create both smooth waves and sleek straight styles
- Make a one-time purchase or schedule convenient deliveries (cancel anytime)
Have you tried these products or this brand yet?
Please share your thoughts below.
Even though I've never colored my hair before, I'm planning on trying their semi-permanent gloss product this summer. I'll be sure to let you know what I think.